23 Oct Well Testing
Italfluid has a wide well testing experience in on-shore and off-shore operational scenarios. Our experience embraces High Pressure and High Temperature well testing.
All Italfluid equipment are H2S Service, and most of them can operate in classified zone 2 (ATEX equipment)
Italfluid has available Special Gas Burner noiseless – flare confined, smokeless, to operate in sensitive area and/or complex conditions.
Tubular Running Services
Italfluid make up, break out, and handle tubulars supports services allow to efficiently run tubular to total depth. Our equipment includes:
- Casing & Tubing Hydraulic Power Tong
- Non-marking Power Tong.
- Fill Up & Circulating Tool
Italfluid provides also:
- Hydraulic Pick-up & Lay-Down Machine to safely and efficiently move pipe between racks and rig floor, reducing job time, pipe or thread damage and personnel accidents.
- Casing Driver System that allows to make up and simultaneously to rotate and reciprocate casing, then to reach bottom wellbores and improve cementing job.
- Clean Recover Tool & Dope Applicator for easy washing and proper dope application on tubular threads
- Weight Joint Compensator to insure high quality, soft and precise connection during stabbing-in of casing or tubing.