23 Oct Loading bays
In Well Testing, Early Production or Long Production Test, the loading bays are used for the transfer of crude oil in tankers collected in storage tanks.
Usually the closed circuit loading is done by pumping oil and gas recovery from residual water tankers, avoiding waste in the environment.
The loading platforms are composed of several equipment, such as:
- Volumetric counter of liquid pumped
- Hoses with quick couplings for the load of the oil and gas recovery
- Control systems of connections of ground tanker
- Safety pressure on Load Lines
- Knock-out drum, hydraulic seal with suction fan and flame arrestor on the line for the recovery of waste gases
- Emergency button
- Equipment for sampling and chemical/physical analysis of crude oil.